Frequently asked questions
1. Is it safe to travel with Hoper?
We make every effort to ensure that travelling with Hoper is safe. We have introduced a standard to protect our drivers and passengers. Our vehicles carry up to 8 passengers. They are also regularly disinfected and ozonated. Using the door-to-door transport with Hoper allows you to avoid large groups of people at railway stations or bus stops and in urban transport.
2. What should I take with me when travelling with Hoper?
At present, it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth, which can prevent the spread of microorganisms. However, you should remember that by only wearing a mask you are not fully protected against the virus. The Chief Sanitary Inspectorate additionally recommends having a disinfecting gel/liquid in your carry-on baggage.
3. Can I change the date of my journey if I have a high temperature or infection?
You can change the date of your journey at bilety.hoper.pl by logging in with your ticket number. You can change the date of your booking until the closure of the booking list, which is visible after logging in. Changes can be made only for the same route, place of departure and place of destination.
4. If I forget to take a mask with me, can I buy one from the driver?
Our drivers usually have a few spare masks – however, we cannot guarantee that they will always be available. You can also wear a scarf or a bandanna instead of a mask.
5. If my journey with Hoper is cancelled due to the administrative orders related to Covid-19, can I return my ticket?
If your journey is cancelled, you are entitled to a full refund. You can return your ticket by sending an email to the address: email@example.com or by calling our Customer Service Centre between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm.
6. When is the latest that I will be informed about the possible cancellation of my journey due to Covid-19?
We will send you a text message about the cancellation immediately after taking such a decision. The text message will be sent to the phone number provided when making a booking.